Vickers Vane Pump
If you are looking for a new direct replacement Vickers® hydraulic vane pump, look no further than Gorilla Spares. We are not distributors but sell hydraulic pumps, cylinders, valves and other parts from the very best companies, offering them to you at excellent prices.
Gorilla Spares offers 100% interchangeable aftermarket replacement (spare) hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and robotic parts for industrial, agricultural and aerospace equipment.
Our vendor-partners are some of the best suppliers in the business of high-quality hydraulic products who lack the resources to develop and maintain a sustainable ecommerce sales platform. We connect them with our clients who have trouble finding their products online or via traditional business-to-business sales and distribution channels.
Vickers®, manufactured by Eaton Corporation, is a respected name in the fluid power industry. The company’s vane and piston pumps, valves, cylinders, electro-hydraulic controls, and filtration products are used in many applications and markets worldwide, including industrial, construction, mobile, aerospace, automotive, marine and defense.
Why Choose Us?
Gorilla Spares is committed to quality and:
- Offers aftermarket parts that provide a substantial cost savings over OEM
- Provides unparalleled technical support from experienced hydraulic parts specialists
- Works only with vendor partners that offer outstanding workmanship and customer service
- Ensures that all parts perform to published OEM specifications
- Ensures that all items are in stock in the USA and ready to ship
- Offers same-day shipping to minimize equipment downtime
- Is focused on your complete satisfaction
Types of Hydraulic Vane Pumps
Hydraulic pumps help move fluid through hydraulic systems. Basic pump designs are piston, gear and vane. Of those, gear and vane pumps are primarily used for fixed-flow applications.
- Vane pumps are considered good for low-viscosity fluids. They are commonly used in automobiles, lifts, and mobile equipment in medium-pressure industrial applications.
- Piston pumps can be used to move liquids or compress gases in backhoes, cranes, asphalt and concrete pavers, dump truck lifts, mining machinery, and utility booms.
- Gear pumps are one of the most common types of pumps for hydraulic fluid power applications. They are used for pumping high viscosity fluids such as oil, paints, resins or foodstuffs.
Vane pumps operate with low flow pulsation and produce very little noise while maintaining a relatively high speed, and each type offers unique advantages. For example, external vane pumps can handle large solids. Flexible vane pumps can only handle small solids but create good vacuum. And sliding vane pumps can run dry for short periods of time and handle small amounts of vapor.
Reach out to Gorilla Spares when you need a direct replacement part for a Vickers® vane pump. The products we carry are tested to OEM specifications, and we can have you up and running quickly. Call our highly experienced team at (239) 888-0476 or click here to contact us online.