Vickers Hydraulic Valves
Vickers® is one of the most experienced names in hydraulics. When you need high performance hydraulic valves, Gorilla Spares offers replacement parts that are completely interchangeable with original Vickers® OEM products.
Gorilla Spares offers top-of-the-line aftermarket replacement (spare) hydraulic valves, pumps, cylinders and more, for the industrial, agriculture and aerospace manufacturing industries.
We are knowledgeable about every replacement part we sell and can help you enhance the overall performance of your equipment with products from some of the best name brands in the industry.
We thoroughly research and audit each one of our partners vendors/suppliers so that we can provide you with reliable and durable parts that meet or exceed OEM specifications, have been performance tested, feature a one-year performance guarantee, and are in stock and ready to ship when you need them.
Vickers®, manufactured by Eaton Corporation, is a respected name in the fluid power industry. The company’s valves, vane and piston pumps, cylinders, electro-hydraulic controls, and filtration products are used in a large number of applications and markets worldwide, such as industrial, mobile, aerospace, marine and defense.
If you are looking for replacement parts, Vickers® products enable you to obtain the quality, high-performance, energy efficiency and reliability that you need to keep your equipment running.
The hydraulic valves you purchase from Gorilla Spares are fully interchangeable with Vickers/Eaton hydraulic valves. Fully rated to OEM pressure and flow, they offer great performance and value.
How to Choose the Right Hydraulic Valve
Hydraulic valves are a vital part of any hydraulic system. They are designed to control the pressure and flow of fluids within your system. If your system is going to function properly, it’s important to choose the right valve to suit your requirements.
There are many different valves available and it’s easy to become confused. If you are not sure what type of hydraulic valve you need, contact Gorilla Spares for professional advice from the experts.
Hydraulic valves can be divided into three main categories: flow control, pressure control, and directional control valves.
- Flow Control Valves: Flow control valves control and adjust the fluid or gas flow through the system and can optimize the performance of the system. Flow control valves monitor and regulate pressure fluctuations in the system.
- Pressure Control Valves: Pressure control valves regulate the pressure of water passing through hydraulic systems, keeping the pressure below the set limit and releasing excess pressure to control leakage and bursting of pipes.
- Directional Control Valves: Directional control valves are used to perform several actions. They direct the flow of fluid in a in a particular direction. They can change the direction of fluid flow. They can also pause and restart the movement of fluids.
Before you can decide which hydraulic valve is right for your system, you should consider these factors:
- What function will the valve perform in your application?
- What are the flow and pressure requirements?
- Will the valve be controlled manually (by levers or knobs), mechanically, hydraulically, pneumatically or electrically (by solenoids)?
- Will it be connected to your system in-line with pipe or hose, mounted on or within a manifold?
Connect with the experts at Gorilla Spares when you need Vickers hydraulic valves. We can be reached at (239) 888-0476 or contact us online. We are committed to keeping your equipment up and running.