Tokimec Hydraulic Products
For years, Tokimec hydraulic products have been regarded as some of the most durable and reliable around. Gorilla Spares carries a wide range of Tokimec parts, as well as aftermarket hydraulic components from many other reputable, dependable manufacturers. Even better, we sell all of these parts at a very affordable price, and back them all with a one-year performance warranty.
Tokimec – A Leading Name in the Hydraulics Industry
For decades, Tokimec has been a leader in hydraulic system components. Not only are their products the highest quality, they are also made in a manner that doesn’t sacrifice affordability. Tokimec has earned a lot of loyal customers around the world as a result. Tokimec parts include pumps, valves, actuators, sensors and many others.
Signs You’re Ready for a Tokimec Hydraulic Pump?
There are a lot of signs your machinery will give you when it’s time to consider purchasing a new pump. But that doesn’t mean you have to wait until something goes wrong in order to take action. Instead of risking costly downtime, here are a few tests you can perform in order to make sure your pump is functioning properly. You won’t have to disassemble the pump or go through any sort of hassle to give it a good going over.
- Shaft rotation – Do you notice any sort of shaking when you use a pipe wrench to turn the pump shaft? Does it seem that the shaft moves too easily? Any sort of vibration or loosening could be a sign of a bearing issue. If that’s the case, then you’ll probably need a new pump.
- Using air – This is a way to spot a problem with a gear pump. Use a cloth to thoroughly seal the outlet, and then use an air gun to introduce air into the inlet portion of the pump. If you can tell that air is getting through the suction port or drain port, that could mean the pump has some sort of internal leak.
- Using a flashlight – The flashlight test is incredibly easy. You can do it in 60 seconds or less. Simply open up the drain port and shine the light inside to take a look. If you see chips, shavings or other small pieces of metal, then the chances are good you’ll need a new pump. A new pump may also be in order if you can see any other signs of wear.
Maintaining Your Hydraulic Valves
Eventually, you’ll need to purchase new hydraulic valves from a manufacturer such as Tokimec, or one of the many other vendors we’re proud to call partners. Once you get your new valves, you’ll want to do whatever you can to make sure they last as long as possible. Here are a few quick tips to help that happen.
- Be well aware of the strong and weak points of your hydraulic system, and use your valves accordingly so they don’t experience premature wear.
- Use water, air or steam to clean your valves on a regular basis.
- Use a protective covering over your valves whenever they’re not in use.
Get in Touch With Gorilla Spares
Whenever you need Tokimec hydraulic products, we hope you’ll choose Gorilla Spares first. Our experts are standing by to answer all your questions and help you find the right part for the right job. Call (239) 888-0476 or us our online contact form if you’d like more information.