When you need a new direct replacement Rexroth hydraulic part or are searching for a hard-to-find, obsolete or out-of-production part, Gorilla Spares can help. We are not distributors but sell hydraulic pumps, cylinders, valves and more from the very best companies and offer them to you at excellent prices.
Gorilla Spares offers 100% interchangeable aftermarket replacement (spare) hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and robotic parts for industrial, agricultural and aerospace equipment.
Our vendor-partners are some of the best suppliers in the business of high-quality hydraulic products who lack the resources to develop and maintain a sustainable ecommerce sales platform. We connect them with our clients who have trouble finding their products online or via traditional business-to-business sales and distribution channels.
Rexroth, a Bosch company, is known for its high-quality hydraulic cylinders, pumps, valves and motors that serve a broad range of demanding industrial environments and applications. We provide excellent direct replacements for Rexroth and Bosch hydraulic parts.
Why Choose Gorilla Spares?
Gorilla Spares is committed to quality and:
- Offers aftermarket parts that provide a substantial cost savings over OEM
- Provides unparalleled technical support from experienced hydraulic parts specialists
- Works only with vendor partners that offer outstanding workmanship and customer service
- Ensures that all parts perform to published OEM specifications
- Ensures that all items are in stock in the USA and ready to ship
- Offers same-day shipping to minimize equipment downtime
- Is focused on your complete satisfaction
How Hydraulic Cylinders Fail
If hydraulic cylinders are not properly maintained, they will eventually fail, sometimes with catastrophic results. Here are the most common causes of hydraulic cylinder failure:
- Contaminated fluid – Contaminated fluid is a frequent cause of hydraulic cylinder failure. Foreign particles in the hydraulic fluid can scratch and score the interior of the cylinder and eat away at critical seals and fittings.
- Overheated cylinder – A hot cylinder can prevent the system from operating effectively, damage seal compounds, accelerate oil degradation and waste electricity.
- Damaged or bent piston rods or rod bearings – This problem is often caused by overloading the hydraulic cylinder or by a misalignment between the load and the cylinder. Rough places on the rod can damage the seals, reduce their normal life, and cause you to replace them frequently.
- Broken eye bearing – The eye bearing can break when the cylinder is forced to handle a heavier load than it was designed for or shock loading, which occurs when there’s a sudden impact to full pressure (or beyond) that can be caused by an abnormal load or improper operation.
- Leaking seal – The most common reason for this is an improperly fitted seal. However, corrosion or abrasion of the cylinder seal grooves, oil contamination or entrapment, and incorrect metalwork clearances are a few of the other reasons that seals may leak.
Search for the Rexroth replacement parts you need at the Gorilla Spares website by category, part number or brand. Although we are not distributors, our knowledgeable team can help you find exactly what you need. Call us at (239) 888-0476 or contact us online.