Replacement CAT Hydraulic Cylinders
Replacement CAT hydraulic cylinders from Gorilla Spares are built to last. Why spend more on OEM parts when you can get parts that are just as durable for much less? Our vendor partners produce high-quality hydraulic system components that are completely interchangeable with those made by CAT and many other leading manufacturers. We make sure they will perform for you day in and day out before we offer them on our website. As a result, you can buy from Gorilla Spares with complete confidence.
The Gorilla Spares Difference
Even though we may have a funny sounding name, we’re completely serious when it comes to the parts we carry on our site. We are passionate about quality, and our vendor partners share that passion. Here are just some of the reasons you should always buy your hydraulic system components from us.
- We make sure all of the parts we carry perform to the most stringent OEM specifications.
- You will always receive the very best technical support from our team of hydraulic system experts.
- All of our aftermarket parts are available at a fraction of the cost of OEM components.
- Gorilla Spares only works with partners that share our commitment to customer service and superior craftsmanship.
- All of our items are ready to ship and in stock.
Akaliko – One of Our Vendor Partners
Gorilla Spares vendor partner Akaliko makes heavy duty hydraulic cylinders that are not only compatible with CAT parts, but also Volvo, Parker, Hitachi, Custom Hoists, Commercial and many others. Akaliko manufactures parts that can be used in a wide variety of machinery, including garbage trucks, bulldozers, transfer trailers, backhoes, dump trucks, graders and many others.
No matter how demanding your application may be, you can rest assured that your Akaliko parts will work reliably, and do so day after day – regardless of how harsh their working environment may be.
Is it Time to Replace Your Hydraulic Cylinders?
Even though hydraulic cylinders are incredibly reliable, there will come a time where they will fail – like all other types of mechanical equipment. These are some of the more common reasons hydraulic cylinder replacement is needed.
- Bearing or rod damage – When a cylinder is put under too much of a load, that can lead to bend rods and damaged bearings. There are also times where these problems can occur due to load misalignment. When a cylinder has to handle an excessive load, that can result in a broken eye bearing. Excessive pressure can also lead to damaging impacts.
- Leaking seals – This will usually occur when the seal isn’t fitted properly. However, leaks can also happen if the cylinder seal grooves corrode or become contaminated with oil.
- Moisture – When a cylinder is exposed to an excessive amount of moisture, that can lead to not only corrosion of the rod but also seal damage. This can result in complete hydraulic system failure if not addressed as soon as possible.
Contact Gorilla Spares
Please get in touch with Gorilla Spares whenever you need replacement CAT hydraulic cylinders. We’ll make sure you get the exact cylinders for your specific application, and we’ll always be here to answer any questions you may have. You can contact us online using our convenient form to get in touch, or you can give us a call at (239) 888-0476.