Permco Dual Pressure Pumps
Gorilla Spares proudly offers Permco dual pressure pumps, as well as a host of other hydraulic system components. Permco, like all of our partner vendors, is as passionate as us when it comes to delivering high-quality products and providing the very best in customer service. No matter how demanding your application may be, you can rest assured that anything you buy from Permco – as well as all of our other partners – will stand the test of time and provide years of reliable service.
Permco was founded in 1964 as the Perfection Machining Company, designing and manufacturing replacement parts for mining operations. Since then, this family-owned company has expanded its product line to include cast iron parts and hydraulic parts. Even though Permco’s manufacturing capabilities have changed, one thing hasn’t – their commitment to customer service. The company now offers vane pumps, gear pumps, flow dividers, and many other types of components and accessories.
Like Gorilla Spares, Permco understands that their success is dependent upon the success of their customers. That’s why they’re committed to reducing their customers’ costs as much as possible, as well as making the buying process incredibly easy.
Dual Pressure Pump Features
Permco dual pressure pumps are used in several types of heavy equipment, including refuse collection trucks, crane equipment vehicles, dump trucks, roll-off trucks, and many others. Here are just a few of their dual pressure pump features.
- Dual settings for live floors and dump bodies
- Easy switching capabilities from low to high pressure
- A three-line system for continuous use
- Adjustable relief settings
- A relief valve that protects the high-pressure portion of the pump as well as the rest of the hydraulic system
Other Hydraulic Components We Carry at Gorilla Spares
As you learned earlier, Gorilla Spares keeps a wide variety of hydraulic system components in stock. These are just a few examples.
- Flow control valves – These not only adjust the flow of gases and fluids, they also help keep a system running at peak performance. Flow control valves look for any pressure fluctuations and regulate them as needed.
- Directional control valves – As the name implies, directional control valves direct the movement of fluid within a hydraulic system. You can pause fluid movement, restart that movement, and change the direction in which it moves.
- Hydraulic cylinders – Hydraulic cylinders are primarily responsible for creating a force linearly, meaning they either lift, press or push something. We carry welded cylinders, telescopic cylinders and tie-rod cylinders.
Only the Best Can Partner With Gorilla Spares
Gorilla Spares partner vendors such as Permco manufacture high quality parts, and have a customer-centric culture. In order to be considered, companies must offer a fair warranty and return policy, have a great online reputation, and have products in stock and ready to ship. We thoroughly vet every vendor that wishes to be one of our partners – including deep research, interviews, and much more. In addition, we take a close look at their quality control process, including their documentation and testing systems.
The reason we do this is to make sure all of our customers can buy from us with total confidence – whether they’re looking for Permco dual pressure pumps or anything else we sell. For more information on what we do and how we do it, contact Gorilla Spares online or call (239) 888-0476.