Parker Vane Pump
If you are looking for a direct replacement for a Parker vane pump, the knowledgeable team at Gorilla Spares can help.
Gorilla Spares is a multi-vendor marketplace that sells replacement (spare) hydraulic, electrical, electronic and robotic parts for the industrial, agricultural, and aerospace manufacturing industries. We source the highest quality aftermarket parts, including Parker hydraulic pump replacement parts from the best companies and offer them to you at excellent prices.
Each vendor/supplier is thoroughly researched, reviewed and audited before we select them as a partner. This is to ensure that you will be purchasing spare parts that meet or exceed OEM specifications, have been performance tested, feature a one-year performance guarantee, and are in stock and ready for shipping when you need them.
Parker, founded in 1917 in Cleveland, Ohio, originally manufactured pneumatic brake systems for trucks, trains, buses and industrial machinery, and leak-free fittings for aviation pioneers. Today, the company is the world’s largest supplier of hydraulic valves for industrial, refrigeration, and aerospace applications.
Parker is also one of the most recognized names in hydraulic pumps, offering a comprehensive line that delivers exceptional functionality and durability, even in the most demanding industrial and mobile applications. Their line includes gear pumps, piston pumps, and vane pumps.
The Right Hydraulic Pump for the Job
Hydraulic pumps help move fluid through hydraulic systems. Basic pump designs are piston, gear, and vane:
- Piston pumps are essentially pistons moving inside cylinders. The motion of the piston displaces fluid to move it through the hydraulic system. Piston pumps come in axial and radial forms and may give variable or fixed displacement. They can be used to move liquids or compress gases in backhoes, cranes, asphalt and concrete pavers, dump truck lifts, mining machinery, and utility booms.
- Gear pumps are one of the most common types of pumps for hydraulic fluid power applications. They use the meshing of gears to pump fluid by displacement. A gear pump may be external, with side-by-side gears that rotate in opposite directions and carry the fluid round the outside from the low-pressure side to the high-pressure side, or internal, with one gear inside another, rotating in the same direction.
- Vane pumps feature sliding vanes around a rotating shaft that constantly adjust to maintain contact with the inside of a cam ring. Fluid is drawn through and expelled. Vane pumps operate with low flow pulsation and produce very little noise while maintaining a relatively high speed of up to 3,000 rpm. They can handle a range of viscosities, and are widely used in automobiles, road construction equipment, soft-drink dispensers and espresso coffee machines.
Parker’s vane pump models include:
- medium pressure single vane pumps
- medium pressure double vane pumps
- high-performance vane pumps
- high-performance small displacement single vane pumps
- single, double & triple high-performance vane pumps
- hybrid technology variable piston fixed vane pumps
Reach out to Gorilla Spares when you need a direct replacement part for a Parker® vane pump. Our products are tested to OEM specifications, and we can have you up and running quickly. Call us at (239) 888-0476 or click here to contact us online.