If you are looking for a proper replacement for Parker hydraulic valves, look no further than Gorilla Spares. We sell hydraulic cylinders, pumps, valves and more, and connect you to high-quality vendors whose products can be difficult to find through traditional sales and distribution channels.
Gorilla Spares is a multi-vendor marketplace that sells replacement (spare) hydraulic, electrical, electronic and robotic parts specifically for the industrial, agriculture and aerospace manufacturing industries. We source the highest quality aftermarket parts, including Parker hydraulic valve replacement parts from the best companies and offer them to you at excellent prices.
Parker, founded in 1917 in Cleveland, Ohio, originally manufactured pneumatic brake systems for trucks, trains, buses and industrial machinery, and leak-free fittings for aviation pioneers. Today, the company is the world’s largest supplier of hydraulic valves for industrial, refrigeration and aerospace applications.
Gorilla Spares is your one-stop sourcing solution for reliable, high-quality hydraulic parts. Find the industrial strength hydraulic valve you need for a commercial or manufacturing environment, or replace an old hydraulic valve with a new one. We can help you find the valve your system needs to work safely and efficiently.
Types of Hydraulic Valves
Certain components are the foundation of every hydraulic system, and valves are one of them. They control the flow and pressure of liquid or oil in the systems. They can be divided into three main categories: directional control, pressure control and flow control valves.
- Directional Control Valves: Directional control valves are used to perform several actions. They direct the flow of fluid in a in a particular direction. They can change the direction of fluid flow. They can also pause and restart the movement of fluids.
- Pressure Control Valves: Pressure control valves regulate the pressure of water passing through hydraulic systems, keeping the pressure below the set limit and releasing excess pressure to control leakage and bursting of pipes.
- Flow Control Valves: Flow control valves control and adjust the fluid or gas flow through the system and can optimize the performance of the system. Flow control valves monitor and regulate pressure fluctuations in the system.
The Gorilla Spares Difference
At Gorilla Spares, we are committed to your complete satisfaction and:
- Offer replacement spare parts that provide a substantial cost savings over OEM;
- Can help you find the parts you need, even if you don’t see them on our website;
- Thoroughly research, interview and audit each potential vendor partner;
- Work only with partners who offer outstanding workmanship and superb customer service;
- Ensure that all parts perform to published OEM specifications;
- Provide unmatched technical support from experienced hydraulic parts specialists;
- Require one-year performance guarantees;
- Ensure that all items are in stock in the USA and ready to ship;
- Offer same-day shipping to minimize equipment downtime.
If you are seeking replacement Parker hydraulic valves, consider Gorilla Spares. Call us at (239) 888-0476 or click here to contact us online. We offer unbeatable customer service from order-placing to delivery.