Parker Valve Catalog
Have you been searching in vain for a Parker valve catalog while looking for replacement parts? Gorilla Spares can help.
Gorilla Spares offers 100% interchangeable aftermarket replacement (spare) hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and robotic parts for industrial, agricultural and aerospace equipment.
Our vendor-partners are some of the best suppliers in the business of high-quality hydraulic products who lack the resources to develop and maintain a sustainable ecommerce sales platform. We connect them with our clients who have been unable to find their products online or via traditional business-to-business sales and distribution channels.
Parker®, founded in 1917 in Cleveland, Ohio, originally manufactured pneumatic brake systems for trucks, trains, buses and industrial machinery, and leak-free fittings for aviation pioneers. Today, the company is the world’s largest supplier of hydraulic valves for industrial, refrigeration and aerospace applications.
Search for the parts you need by category, part number or equipment brand. If you don’t see the direct replacement part you need on our website or are hunting for a hard-to-find, out-of-production or obsolete part, we encourage you to reach out to our knowledgeable team.
How to Buy the Right Hydraulic Valve
Hydraulic valves are a vital part of any hydraulic system. They are designed to control the pressure and flow of fluids within your system, so it’s important to choose the right valve to suit your requirements.
Hydraulic valves can be divided into three main categories: directional control, pressure control and flow control valves.
- Directional Control Valves: Directional control valves are used to perform several actions. They direct the flow of fluid in a in a particular direction. They can change the direction of fluid flow. They can also pause and restart the movement of fluids.
- Pressure Control Valves: Pressure control valves regulate the pressure of water passing through hydraulic systems, keeping the pressure below the set limit and releasing excess pressure to control leakage and bursting of pipes.
- Flow Control Valves: Flow control valves control and adjust the fluid or gas flow through the system and can optimize the performance of the system. Flow control valves monitor and regulate pressure fluctuations in the system.
When trying to decide on the right hydraulic valve for your system, consider these factors:
- What function does the valve need to perform in your application?
- What are the flow and pressure requirements of the valve?
- Will the valve be controlled manually (by levers or knobs), mechanically, hydraulically, pneumatically or electrically (by solenoids)?
- Will the valve be connected to your system in-line with pipe or hose, mounted on or within a manifold?
Rather than search for a Parker valve catalog, call Gorilla Spares at (239) 888-0476 when you need a replacement hydraulic valve that meets your equipment specifications. Our parts are completely interchangeable with original Parker® OEM products.