Parker Hydraulic Parts
If you need help choosing proper replacements for Parker hydraulic parts, try Gorilla Spares. We sell hydraulic cylinders, pumps, valves and more, and can connect you to high-quality vendors whose products are difficult to find through traditional sales and distribution channels.
Gorilla Spares is proud to offer top-of-the-line aftermarket replacement (spare) hydraulic pumps, cylinders, valves and more, specifically for the industrial, agriculture and aerospace manufacturing industries.
Parker-Hannifin, founded in 1917 in Cleveland, Ohio, originally manufactured pneumatic brake systems for trucks, trains, buses and industrial machinery, and leak-free fittings for aviation pioneers.
Since the 1950s, Parker has become the world’s largest supplier of hydraulic valves and hydraulic cylinders for industrial and aerospace applications, and is also one of the most recognized names in hydraulic pumps, including gear pumps, piston pumps, and vane pumps.
Parker’s products have been in everything from Charles Lindbergh’s Spirit of St. Louis to the craft used in the 1969 moon landing to the Deepwater Horizon oil rig.
Examples of Hydraulic Components We Stock
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders typically consist of a cylindrical barrel, a piston, a piston rod, and mounting accessories. They are used to create mechanical force in a linear motion, i.e., they are used to lift something, push something, or press something in virtually every industry. The most common cylinder types are tie-rod cylinders and welded (or mill-type) cylinders. telescope and consist of a series of tubular rods called “sleeves.”
- Hydraulic Pumps: Hydraulic pumps are used to pressurize hydraulic fluid and force it through the system. Gear pumps are the most commonly used pumps for truck-mounted hydraulic systems. Piston pumps are often used when high operating pressures are needed, such as with truck-mounted cranes. Vane pumps excel at handling low viscosity liquids such as LP gas (propane), ammonia, solvents, alcohol, fuel oils, gasoline, and refrigerants, and are common in aviation and automotive applications.
- Hydraulic Valves: Hydraulic valves can be divided into three main categories: flow control, pressure control, and directional control valves.
- Pressure Control Valves: Pressure control valves regulate the pressure of water passing through hydraulic systems, keeping the pressure below the set limit and releasing excess pressure to control leakage and bursting of pipes.
- Flow Control Valves: Flow control valves control and adjust the fluid or gas flow through the system and can optimize the performance of the system. Flow control valves monitor and regulate pressure fluctuations in the system.
- Directional Control Valves: Directional control valves perform several actions. They direct the flow of fluid in a particular direction. They can change the direction of fluid flow. They can also pause and restart the movement of fluids.
How Gorilla Spares Can Help
At Gorilla Spares, we are knowledgeable about every replacement part we sell and can help you enhance the overall performance of your equipment with products from some of the best name brands in the industry.
Reach out to our highly experienced team for help finding a direct replacement part or a solution for a hard-to-find, out-of-production or obsolete part. We can help you find the spare parts you need, even if you don’t see them on our website.
When you need Parker hydraulic parts for your equipment, consider Gorilla Spares. Call us at (239) 888-0476 or click here to contact us online.