Parker Hydraulic Cylinder Specifications
When you need a Parker replacement hydraulic cylinder that meets the specifications for your equipment. Gorilla Spares can help. Our parts are completely interchangeable with original Parker OEM products.
Gorilla Spares is a multi-vendor marketplace that sells replacement (spare) hydraulic, electrical, electronic and robotic parts specifically for the industrial, agriculture and aerospace manufacturing industries. We source the highest quality aftermarket parts from the very best companies and offer them to you at excellent prices.
Founded in Cleveland, Ohio in 1917, Parker manufactured pneumatic brake systems for trucks, trains, buses and industrial machinery, and leak-free fittings for aviation pioneers. Today, the company is the world’s largest supplier of hydraulic cylinders for industrial and aerospace applications. If you need help choosing a proper Parker hydraulic cylinder replacement, look no further than Gorilla Spares.
Top Reasons for Hydraulic Cylinder Failure
Improperly maintained hydraulic cylinders will eventually fail, sometimes with catastrophic results. Here are the most common causes of hydraulic cylinder failure:
- Contaminated fluid – Contaminated fluid is a frequent cause of hydraulic cylinder failure. Foreign particles in the hydraulic fluid can scratch and score the interior of the cylinder and eat away at critical seals and fittings.
- Leaking seal – The most common reason for this is an improperly fitted seal. However, corrosion or abrasion of the cylinder seal grooves, oil contamination or entrapment, and incorrect metalwork clearances are a few of the other reasons that seals may leak.
- Broken eye bearing – The eye bearing can break when the cylinder is forced to handle a heavier load than it was designed for or shock loading, which occurs when there’s a sudden impact to full pressure (or beyond) that can be caused by an abnormal load or improper operation.
- Damaged or bent piston rods or rod bearings – This problem is often caused by overloading the hydraulic cylinder or by a misalignment between the load and the cylinder. Rough places on the rod can damage the seals, reduce their normal life, and cause you to replace them frequently.
- Overheated cylinder – A hot cylinder can prevent the system from operating effectively, damage seal compounds, accelerate oil degradation and waste electricity.
The Gorilla Spares Difference
Gorilla Spares sells hydraulic pumps, cylinders, valves and more. We are not a manufacturer; we do not repair equipment; and we have no brand affiliations, manufacturer ties or distribution agreements.
We are a conduit between high-quality vendors who lack the resources to develop a sustainable ecommerce sales platform and the end-users who are searching online for their products but can’t locate them through traditional business-to-business sales and distribution channels.
The benefits of doing business with Gorilla Spares include:
- Large inventory of new aftermarket replacement spare parts;
- All parts meet or exceed OEM specifications;
- Search by category, part number or brand;
- Cross reference capabilities;
- Each vendor partner is thoroughly researched, interviewed, examined and audited;
- All items are in stock in the USA and ready to ship;
- Same day shipping available to minimize equipment downtime;
- One-year performance guarantee;
- Unmatched technical knowledge and support;
- Our #1 priority is to exceed your expectations.
When you need replacement Parker hydraulic cylinders for your equipment, consider Gorilla Spares. We guarantee the parts we carry meet or exceed OEM specifications. Call us at (239) 888-0476 or click here to contact us online.