Parker Hannifin Hydraulics
When you need high-quality replacement parts for Parker Hannifin hydraulics, look no further than Gorilla Spares. We stock and supply a wide range of premium replacement parts at competitive prices and will go the extra mile to satisfy your immediate needs.
Gorilla Spares is proud to offer top-of-the-line aftermarket replacement (spare) hydraulic pumps, cylinders, valves, and more, specifically for the heavy equipment, industrial, agriculture, and aerospace industries. Most parts can be shipped the same day, providing you with fast response times.
You will need the make and model number of the part you need to be sure the replacement will have the correct operating specifications. Search the Gorilla Spares site by category, part number, or equipment brand. If you don’t see the direct replacement part you need, we encourage you to reach out to our knowledgeable team.
Hydraulic Parts We Stock
Hydraulic Pumps: Hydraulic pumps are used to pressurize hydraulic fluid and force it through the system.
- Gear pumps are the most commonly used pumps for truck-mounted hydraulic systems.
- Piston pumps are often used when high operating pressures are required, such as with truck-mounted cranes.
- Vane pumps excel at handling low viscosity liquids such as LP gas (propane), ammonia, solvents, alcohol, fuel oils, gasoline, and refrigerants, and are most common in aviation and automotive applications.
Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders typically consist of a cylindrical barrel, a piston, a piston rod, and mounting accessories. They convert fluid pressure and flow to force and velocity. They are used to lift something, push something, or press something in virtually every industry. The most common cylinder configurations are:
- Single-acting: Single-acting cylinders are extended through hydraulic pressure, while retraction occurs by means of external forces such as gravity or a counterweight.
- Double-acting: Double-acting cylinders use hydraulic force for both extension and retraction, making this a more complex design.
Hydraulic Valves: Hydraulic valves can be divided into three main categories: flow control, pressure control, and directional control valves.
- Pressure Control Valves: Pressure control valves regulate the pressure of water passing through hydraulic systems, keeping the pressure below the set limit and releasing excess pressure to control leakage and bursting of pipes.
- Flow Control Valves: Flow control valves control and adjust the fluid or gas flow through the system and can optimize the performance of the system. Flow control valves monitor and regulate pressure fluctuations in the system.
- Directional Control Valves: Directional control valves perform several actions. They direct the flow of fluid in a particular direction. They can change the direction of fluid flow. They can also pause and restart the movement of fluids.
Interested in Selling with Gorilla Spares?
Does your organization have what it takes to partner with Gorilla Spares? We are currently looking for new partners.
The minimum standards are:
- Customer service-driven / customer-centric culture
- Manufacture or supply high-quality parts
- Great online reputation
- Quality control process with documentation & testing systems
- Products in stock & ready to ship
- A fair warranty period and return policy
If interested in listing your hydraulic parts with us, please use this form to contact us.
Call the experts at Gorilla Spares when you are looking for replacement parts for Parker Hannifin hydraulics. We can be reached at (239) 888-0476 or contacted online. We are committed to helping you minimize downtime.