Reach out to the highly experienced Gorilla Spares team when you want to buy replacement hydraulic valves or when you need help finding a solution for a hard-to-find, out-of-production or obsolete part.
Gorilla Spares is a multi-vendor marketplace that sells spare hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and robotic parts specifically for the heavy construction, industrial, agriculture, and aerospace manufacturing industries. We source the highest quality aftermarket parts from the best companies and offer them to you at excellent prices.
We are knowledgeable about every replacement part we sell and can help you enhance the overall performance of your equipment with products from some of the best name brands in the industry.
Hydraulic Valves & How They’re Used
Hydraulic valves are an important part of hydraulic power systems and can be divided into three main categories: flow control, pressure control and directional control valves. Valves permit fluid flow, restrict fluid flow, or change the direction of the fluid flow. As common as they are in hydraulic systems, choosing the right one can be confusing.
- Flow Control Valves: Flow control valves monitor and regulate the flow of fluids through hydraulic systems and can optimize their performance. When the pressure reaches a certain level, the valve will open or shut based on the setting. This relieves high pressure in the system and prevents flow toward system components.
- Pressure Control Valves: Pressure control valves regulate the pressure of fluid passing through hydraulic systems, keeping the pressure below the set limit and releasing excess pressure to control leakage and bursting of pipes. They are found in virtually every hydraulic system and include counter-balance valves, unloading valves, sequence valves, and other valves that work in different ways to control pressure fluctuations.
- Directional Control Valves: Directional control valves perform several actions. As the name implies, they direct the flow of fluid through the system. You may also hear them called switching valves because they are capable of controlling the start, stop, pause, and change in direction of fluid flow.
Why Choose Gorilla Spares?
Gorilla Spares is an outstanding one-stop sourcing solution for reliable, high-quality hydraulic parts. Find the hydraulic valve you need for a commercial or manufacturing environment, or replace an old hydraulic valve with a new one. We can help you find the valve required by your system to keep it working safely and efficiently.
We are committed to quality and:
- Offers aftermarket parts that provide a substantial cost savings over OEM
- Provides unparalleled technical support from experienced hydraulic parts specialists
- Works only with vendor partners that offer outstanding workmanship and customer service
- Ensures that all parts perform to published OEM specifications
- Ensures that all items are in stock in the USA and ready to ship
- Offers same-day shipping to minimize equipment downtime
- Is focused on your complete satisfaction
Search for the parts you need by category, part number or equipment brand. If you don’t see the part you need on our website, we encourage you to reach out to our knowledgeable team for assistance.
Buy reliable replacement hydraulic valves from the knowledgeable experts at Gorilla Spares. Call us at (239) 888-0476 or click here to contact us online to explore the options.