When your equipment isn’t working properly, and you need high-quality replacement parts, Gorilla Spares has you covered. We have everything you need when you need it! We stock and supply a wide range of premium replacement parts at competitive prices and will go the extra mile to satisfy your immediate needs.
We Take Hydraulic Parts Seriously
Gorilla Spares is proud to offer top-of-the-line aftermarket replacement (spare) hydraulic pumps, cylinders, valves, and more, specifically for the heavy equipment, industrial, agriculture, and aerospace industries. Most parts can be shipped the same day, providing you with fast response times.
Our inventory consists of 100% interchangeable aftermarket replacement (spare) hydraulic parts that support an impressive list of manufacturers’ equipment, including:
- Double A
- Custom Hoists
- And many more
Our vendor-partners are some of the best suppliers in the business of high-quality hydraulic products but lack the resources to develop and maintain a sustainable eCommerce sales platform. We ensure that these vendor-partners offer you spare parts that are in stock in the USA, meet or exceed OEM specifications, have been performance-tested, and feature a one-year performance guarantee.
You will need the make and model number of the part so that you can make sure the replacement will have the correct operating specifications. Search the Gorilla Spares site by category, part number, or equipment brand. If you don’t see the direct replacement part you need, we encourage you to reach out to our knowledgeable team.
Which Hydraulic Parts Do You Need?
Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders typically consist of a cylindrical barrel, a piston, a piston rod, and mounting accessories. They convert fluid pressure and flow to force and velocity. They are used to lift something, push something, or press something in virtually every industry. The most common cylinder configurations are:
- Single-acting: Single-acting cylinders are extended through hydraulic pressure, while retraction occurs by means of external forces such as gravity or a counterweight.
- Double-acting: Double-acting cylinders use hydraulic force for both extension and retraction, making this a more complex design.
Hydraulic Pumps: Hydraulic pumps are used to pressurize hydraulic fluid and force it through the system.
- Gear pumps are the most commonly used pumps for truck-mounted hydraulic systems.
- Piston pumps are often used when high operating pressures are required, such as with truck-mounted cranes.
- Vane pumps excel at handling low viscosity liquids such as LP gas (propane), ammonia, solvents, alcohol, fuel oils, gasoline, and refrigerants, and are most common in aviation and automotive applications.
Hydraulic Valves: Hydraulic valves can be divided into three main categories: flow control, pressure control, and directional control valves.
- Pressure Control Valves: Pressure control valves regulate the pressure of water passing through hydraulic systems, keeping the pressure below the set limit and releasing excess pressure to control leakage and bursting of pipes.
- Flow Control Valves: Flow control valves control and adjust the fluid or gas flow through the system and can optimize the performance of the system. Flow control valves monitor and regulate pressure fluctuations in the system.
- Directional Control Valves: Directional control valves perform several actions. They direct the flow of fluid in a particular direction. They can change the direction of fluid flow. They can also pause and restart the movement of fluids.
Gorilla Spares provides excellent direct replacements for the hydraulic parts you need. Call us at (239) 888-0476 to explore availability.