Hydraulic Parts for Sale
Are you having trouble finding replacement hydraulic parts for your equipment? Gorilla Spares has spare parts for sale that will get your operations up and running quickly. We are not distributors, but our knowledgeable team can help you find exactly what you need.
Gorilla Spares is a multi-vendor marketplace that sells replacement (spare) hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and robotic parts specifically for the industrial, agriculture, and aerospace manufacturing industries. We connect manufacturers of high-quality products with clients who are looking for great products from a trusted source.
We supply aftermarket replacement parts for manufacturers such as:
- John Deere
- Custom Hoist
- and more
Examples of Hydraulic Components We Stock
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders typically consist of a cylindrical barrel, a piston, a piston rod, and mounting accessories. They are used to create mechanical force in a linear motion, i.e., they are used to lift something, push something, or press something in virtually every industry. The most common cylinder types are tie-rod cylinders and welded (or mill-type) cylinders. telescope and consist of a series of tubular rods called “sleeves.”
- Hydraulic Pumps: Hydraulic pumps are used to pressurize hydraulic fluid and force it through the system. Gear pumps are the most commonly used pumps for truck-mounted hydraulic systems. Piston pumps are often used when high operating pressures are needed, such as with truck-mounted cranes. Vane pumps excel at handling low viscosity liquids such as LP gas (propane), ammonia, solvents, alcohol, fuel oils, gasoline, and refrigerants, and are common in aviation and automotive applications.
- Hydraulic Valves: Hydraulic valves can be divided into three main categories: flow control, pressure control, and directional control valves.
- Pressure Control Valves: Pressure control valves regulate the pressure of water passing through hydraulic systems, keeping the pressure below the set limit and releasing excess pressure to control leakage and bursting of pipes.
- Flow Control Valves: Flow control valves control and adjust the fluid or gas flow through the system and can optimize the performance of the system. Flow control valves monitor and regulate pressure fluctuations in the system.
- Directional Control Valves: Directional control valves perform several actions. They direct the flow of fluid in a particular direction. They can change the direction of fluid flow. They can also pause and restart the movement of fluids.
Interested in Selling with Gorilla Spares?
Does your organization have what it takes to partner with Gorilla Spares? We are currently looking for new partners.
The minimum standards are:
- Customer service-driven / customer-centric culture
- Manufacture or supply high-quality parts
- Great online reputation
- Quality control process with documentation & testing systems
- Products in stock & ready to ship
- A fair warranty period and return policy
If interested in listing your hydraulic parts with us, please use this form to contact us.
Call the experts at Gorilla Spares when you are looking for hydraulic parts for sale. We can be reached at (239) 888-0476 or contacted online. We are committed to helping you minimize downtime.