Hydraulic Directional Control Valves
Gorilla Spares has a wide selection of reliable hydraulic directional control valves made of the highest quality parts. Everything we sell is completely compatible with OEM parts made by the leading manufacturers in the industry, but costs much less. We only work with companies that produce durable, rugged parts that can stand up to your most demanding applications. Our parts are interchangeable with those made by Eaton, Caterpillar, Bosch and many, many others.
The Benefits of Working With Gorilla Spares
Every person who is a part of the Gorilla Spares team has a passion for customer satisfaction. All of our team members are also true experts in all of the components we sell. No matter what kinds of questions you may have, we’ll be more than happy to answer them.
Here are some of the many, many advantages of working with Gorilla Spares whenever you need directional control valves or any other components of a hydraulic system.
- You’ll receive a one-year warranty for performance.
- We offer same-day shipping, so you’ll never have to deal with potentially costly downtime.
- If you’re having a hard time finding a part that’s either obsolete or is no longer being manufactured, we can help.
- Our vendor partners manufacture extremely high quality parts and share our commitment to customer service.
- Every part on our website will cost much less than buying from an OEM provider.
How to Choose the Right Directional Control Valves for Your Needs
Just about every type of hydraulic system uses a directional control valve. In a nutshell, this type of valve directs fluids to different areas of that system. Directional control valves determine how fluids begin to flow, and how they stop flowing. They also control the manner in which fluids move in reverse.
Directional valves will typically be under the control of a cylinder, a motor, or another kind of actuator. They’re extremely important to the proper functioning of your hydraulic system as a whole, so you need to make sure you’re purchasing the right type. Here are just a few to choose from.
- Spool valves – As the name implies, a directional spool valve contains a spool controlled by an actuator. Once the spool starts to move, that affects the movements of different channels inside the valve. These are usually fairly inexpensive valves, since they don’t need a lot of force to operate.
- Check valves – The hydraulic check valve is the most basic one on the market. It stops liquid from flowing in one direction, while letting liquid flow in a different direction. You might also know a check valve as a non-return valve. It contains a ball or a plate that controls the flow of liquid.
- Poppet valves – These valves contain a threaded connection that sits inside the housing. Also referred to as cartridge valves, poppet valves are very durable, last a long time, and perform very well – even in high-pressure applications.
Get in Touch With Gorilla Spares to Learn More
If you would like more information on our hydraulic directional control valves, anything else we carry, or you’d just like to learn more about our company, we’d love to hear from you. Just use our convenient online contact form or give us a call at (239) 888-0476. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.