Hydraulic Cylinders For Sale Louisiana
The professionals with Gorilla Spares are ready to be your go-to source whenever you’re looking for hydraulic cylinders for sale in Louisiana. Not only do we have a vast inventory of cylinders, we also carry pumps, valves and much more. All of our aftermarket parts are completely interchangeable with OEM components, but cost a great deal less. You’ll still be buying parts that are made from the highest quality materials, and you’ll save a great deal of money in the process.
Gorilla Spares Partner Vendors
At Gorilla Spares, we don’t make parts. Nor do we participate in any distribution agreements. What we are is a marketplace, one connecting manufacturers with customers. These manufacturers are smaller companies, ones whose names might not be as familiar as Caterpillar, Parker or Custom Hoists. But they’re just as committed to quality. We wouldn’t carry their parts if we didn’t truly believe that.
When a company comes to us wanting us to sell their components, we put them through a rigorous vetting process. We interview their top executives, perform a great deal of research, and test their parts. No company will be accepted as a partner vendor until we are 100 percent certain their parts will perform when you need them to the most. When you purchase from Gorilla Spares, you can rest easy knowing you’ve made a great decision.
Why Do Hydraulic Cylinders Fail?
More than likely, you’ve come to this site because you’ve had cylinders give out. There are a lot of reasons this can happen – here are a few of the more common ones.
- Piston rod or rod bearing damage – If there is any sort of alignment problem involving the cylinder and its load, that can lead to significant damage. The same thing can happen if the cylinder is asked to handle too heavy of a load. Any rough areas of the rod can also lead to seal damage, requiring frequent replacement.
- Leaks – Just like any other type of hydraulic system component, a leaking seal can cause major issues. This usually happens because the seal was fitted incorrectly. However, it can also occur when the grooves of the seal either corrode or go through some sort of abrasion.
- Fluid contamination – This is one of the most common reasons why a hydraulic cylinder fails. When particles get into hydraulic fluid, that leads to scratches on the inside of the cylinder. Over time, this can cause fittings and seals to fail.
- Temperatures – Hydraulic cylinders can operate when exposed to very high temperatures. But if a cylinder gets too hot, that can lead to ineffectiveness that eventually leads to a failure.
- Broken bearing – This is another problem that can happen when a cylinder tries to lift or push an overly heavy load. It can also occur due to an issue known as “shock loading,” or a sudden impact that exposes a cylinder to pressures it’s not built to handle.
Contact the Experts with Gorilla Spares
Gorilla Spares has a team of professionals who know everything there is to know about the hydraulic cylinders for sale in Louisiana you’ll find on our site. However, we can also help you find obsolete parts you might not be able to locate anywhere else. Learn more about our company by calling (239) 888-0476 or contacting us online.