Hydraulic Cylinders For Sale Kentucky
Gorilla Spares is committed to providing the very best hydraulic cylinders for sale in Kentucky or anywhere else. If you need a new cylinder for a dump truck or any other type of hydraulic machinery, we’re the ones you should turn to each and every time. The quality of our products is unsurpassed, as is our commitment to total customer satisfaction. We’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding any hydraulic system components you find on our site.
Signs You May Need a New Hydraulic Cylinder
If you are alert to the signs of problems, you’ll be able continue to count on your hydraulic cylinders for the long run. These are just some of the reasons cylinders will fail.
- Broken bearings – If you ask more from your cylinder than it can handle – for example, by forcing it to handle loads that are too heavy – there’s a very good chance the eye bearing will break. High pressure can also cause sudden impacts that can break a bearing.
- Moisture problems – If a cylinder is exposed to excessive moisture, that can result in corrosion. It can also damage the seal to an extent that your entire hydraulic system will be at a risk for failure.
- High temperatures – When a cylinder gets too hot, that can lead to a laundry list of problems. It will make the oil degrade faster, crack the seal, and keep the overall system from working as it should. It will even lead to electricity waste, which, of course, is a waste of money as well.
- Leaking seals – Any sort of seal leakage is typically due to improper fitting. But there are some other potential causes of leaks. These include contaminated oil, poor metalwork, or seal grooves that have become corroded.
- Oil issues – The biggest reason a cylinder will is oil contamination. When foreign particles get in the oil that lubricates your cylinder, that will cause debris to scratch the interior. This, in turn, will gradually lead to more and more damage affecting the fittings and seals. If you install a high quality filter, though, you can avoid these problems. A filter will keep debris out of the cylinder.
Why Choose Gorilla Spares?
If you take a look at our website, you’ll see that we offer a vast array of cylinders and other components of a hydraulic system. All of these parts come from companies that we call “vendor partners.” They make aftermarket replacement parts, such as valves, pumps and many others. These parts are mainly designed for aerospace, industrial and agriculture applications, but can also be used in many other applications.
All of our parts cost much less than OEM components, and come with the best technical support in the business. Each and every one of our team members is an expert in hydraulic parts, and can address any issues you may have. If you’re not sure exactly what kind of part you need, we’ll be more than happy to help. Every part you see on our site is available with same-day shipping, and made of the highest quality materials.
Contact Gorilla Spares to Learn More
Whether you’re looking for hydraulic cylinders for sale in Kentucky or you need just about any other type of part, turn to Gorilla Spares first. If you’d like more information on our company or our products, call (239) 888-0476 or use our convenient online form.