Hydraulic Cylinders For Sale Kansas
If you’re looking for hydraulic cylinders for sale in Kansas, Gorilla Spares can be your go-to source. Not only can we ship your equipment to you on the same day, we can do it at a price that’s among the lowest you’ll find anywhere. We don’t manufacture parts. Rather, we carry a wide selection of cylinders and other hydraulic system components made by our vendor partners. Each and every part we carry is completely interchangeable with more expensive OEM components.
What is a Gorilla Spares Vendor Partner?
It takes a great deal to be chosen as one of our vendor partners. Every company you see represented on our website has gone through a thorough, exhaustive vetting process. We take the time to research each prospective partner, and we interview key executives. That way, we know for sure that their parts will meet our high standards – and your high standards as well.
All of the components on our site have been thoroughly checked for durability and reliability. Just as important, they’re checked for availability. As a result, when you buy from us you can do so with 100 percent confidence. Your parts will work day in and day out, and we’ll be able to get them to you quickly and efficiently.
How to Choose the Right Hydraulic Cylinder
There are a lot of factors that you’ll need to keep in mind when trying to find the hydraulic cylinder that best fits your needs. Here are just a few of the more important ones.
- Speed – The speed of the cylinder will be important because it will determine how many gallons of fluid it will need to draw from the pump. It will also tell you which outlet and inlet port sizes are needed.
- Mounting orientation – Will the cylinder mount in a linear direction, or will it be an arc mount?
- Bore diameter – This is basically the diameter measurement of the inner portion of the cylinder bore. The bore diameter will determine the amount of force that the cylinder will generate at a certain oil pressure level.
- Stroke – The amount of distance the rod portion of the cylinder will extend.
- Rod diameter – You’ll also need to determine the diameter of the piston rod. The reason this is important is that you’ll need to know how much force the rod will be able to withstand without buckling or bending.
- Application – In order to determine what kind of seals, finishes and materials you need for your cylinder, you’ll have to have a good idea of where and how you’ll be using the cylinder.
Keeping Your Cylinders in the Best Shape Possible
The best way to avoid having to buy new cylinders, of course, is to keep your current ones from failing. Every piece of machinery will eventually have to be replaced, but there are a few things you can do to make your cylinders last for the maximum amount of time.
One of the biggest is to make sure you’re not using contaminated oil. Dirty oil is one of the main culprits when it comes to cylinder failure. Particles in oil can cause premature wear in fittings and seals. Use a high quality filter and check it regularly to keep debris from getting into the oil.
If you would like more information on hydraulic cylinders for sale in Kansas, get in touch with an expert at Gorilla Spares. Contact us online or call (239) 888-0476.