Have you searched for Hercules replacement hydraulics without success? Look no further than the multi-vendor marketplace at Gorilla Spaces to find what you need.
The Gorilla Spares Difference
Gorilla Spares sells hydraulic cylinders, valves, pumps, and more. We are not a manufacturer, have no brand affiliations, manufacturer ties, or distribution agreements, and do not repair equipment.
We are simply a bridge between high-quality hydraulic parts vendors and the end-users who are looking online for their products but have been unable to find them through traditional channels.
Gorilla Spares is committed to quality and:
- Offers aftermarket parts that provide a substantial cost savings over OEM
- Provides unmatched technical support from an experienced hydraulic parts specialist
- Works only with vendor partners that offer outstanding workmanship and customer service
- Ensures that all parts perform to published OEM pressure and flow specifications
- Thoroughly researches, interviews and audits each potential vendor partner
- Requires one-year performance guarantees
- Ensures that all items are in stock in the USA and ready to ship
- Offers same-day shipping
- Is focused on your complete satisfaction
About Hercules Hydraulics
Headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, and in business since 1962, Hercules Hydraulics is a global distributor of hydraulic cylinder seals, seal repair kits, and replacement hydraulic cylinders for mobile and industrial hydraulic equipment.
The company supplies replacement seal kits for a wide range of heavy machinery applications, such as construction equipment, dump/refuse, material handling, mining, farm, and industrial applications, and supplies a range of replacement hydraulic cylinders for Caterpillar, Clark, Dempster, Heil, Hitachi, Hyster, J.I. Case, Komatsu, Nissan, Toyota, and many other brands of equipment.
Shop online for the hydraulic parts you need from the comfort of your home or office, while saving time and enjoying great values. Our knowledgeable team can help you find the spare parts you need, even if you can’t find them on our website. We can also help you find a solution for a hard-to-find, out-of-production or obsolete part.
How to Choose a Hydraulic Cylinder
When it comes to selecting a hydraulic cylinder, consider where and how you will use it.
- Type of Cylinder: The most common types of cylinders are tie-rod cylinders and welded (or mill-type) cylinders. Tie-rod cylinders are generally designed for maximum operating pressure of 3,000 psi. Welded cylinders are designed for higher pressures of 5,000 psi or more.
- Force: Force multiplies during the transmission process, which enables the cylinder to move a workload. Force is determined based on the bore diameter (the inner diameter measurement of the cylinder bore) and operating pressure.
- Mounting style: Pivot mounted cylinders, such as clevis and trunnion, are used when a load has to be moved through an arc. Straight line mounted cylinders include rear or front head flange and foot mounts and are used when the load has to be moved in a linear direction.
- Environment: Cylinder materials can be modified to meet specific environmental conditions. Seals can be changed based on high or low temperatures or special operating fluids. Finishes can include special plating or paint finishes to meet a variety of indoor and outdoor applications.
Call the experts at Gorilla Spares to find the best hydraulics from Hercules for your equipment. We can be reached at (239) 888-0476 or click here to contact us online. We are committed to keeping your equipment up and running.