Do you need high-quality direct replacements for Eaton hydraulics? Gorilla Spares offer 100% interchangeable aftermarket replacement (spare) hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and robotic parts at substantial cost savings over OEM.
Gorilla Spares supplies a comprehensive range of premium replacement parts, such as Eaton, at competitive prices and will go the extra mile to satisfy your needs. Shop online from the comfort of your home or office. We are committed to quality and focused on your total satisfaction.
The benefits of doing business with us include:
- Unparalleled inventory of new aftermarket replacement parts;
- Affordable prices;
- Current and obsolete parts available;
- All parts meet or exceed OEM specifications;
- Everything is in stock in the USA and ready to ship;
- Same-day shipping available to minimize downtime;
- One-year performance guarantee;
- Search by category, part number or brand;
- Cross-reference capabilities;
- Vendor-partners are thoroughly researched, interviewed, examined and audited to ensure outstanding workmanship;
- Unmatched technical knowledge and support;
- We aim to exceed your expectations.
At Gorilla Spares, we are knowledgeable about every replacement part we sell and can help you enhance the overall performance of your equipment with products from some of the best name brands in the industry.
About Eaton Hydraulics
Eaton is a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-efficiency hydraulic systems and components.
If you are looking for replacements for Eaton and Vickers® hydraulic pumps, hydraulic valves, hydraulic cylinders, and other parts, Gorilla Spares has you covered.
The parts we stock are directly interchangeable in performance with the OEM units and offer a significant price and lead time advantage as well as prompt shipping.
Hydraulic Motors vs. Electrical Motors
You will find both electric and hydraulic motors on construction, mining, and agricultural equipment. Hydraulic motors are usually the first choice, however, because they can work in places that electric motors cannot. Here are the main reasons:
- Hydraulic motors can survive in even the most rugged work environments. Electric motors are sensitive to saltwater spray, dirt, and dust.
- Hydraulic motors can be partially or wholly submerged in water, such as excavators used to dredge swamps, because they are engineered to seal out fluids. It is very tough to seal an electrical motor for underwater use.
- Hydraulic motors can stop under excessive loads without damage. If an electric motor is stalled by a heavy load, it’s likely that it will suffer permanent damage.
- Hydraulic motors can generate high torque in a limited space. Electric motors can also generate high torque, but the size of these motors is impractical on construction equipment.
When you need Eaton hydraulics replacement parts, contact Gorilla Spares. We guarantee the parts we carry meet or exceed OEM specifications. We can help you find spare parts, even if you don’t see them on our website. Call us at (239) 888-0476 or click here to contact us online.