Eaton Hydraulic Pump
Call the hydraulic pump experts at Gorilla Spares to find the best parts for your equipment. Reach out to our team when you need help with a direct Eaton replacement part or need a solution for a hard-to-find, out-of-production, or obsolete part.
Gorilla Spares carries aftermarket replacement (spare) hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and robotic parts for industrial, agricultural and aerospace equipment.
Shop online for the hydraulic parts you need from the comfort of your home or office while saving time and enjoying terrific values. Gorilla Spares is committed to quality and focused on your complete satisfaction.
The Gorilla Spares Difference
- Extensive inventory of new aftermarket replacement parts;
- We provide unmatched technical knowledge and support;
- All parts meet or exceed OEM specifications;
- Vendor-partners are thoroughly researched, interviewed, examined and audited;
- All items are in stock in the USA and ready to ship;
- Search by category, part number or brand;
- Cross-reference capabilities;
- Same-day shipping available;
- One-year performance guarantee;
- Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
What Type of Hydraulic Pump Do You Need?
Every hydraulic system needs high-pressure incompressible fluids in order to generate force. The hydraulic pump converts mechanical power into hydraulic energy. It carries fluid from a reservoir/tank to other parts of the system and produces the flow necessary to develop pressure.
Hydraulic pumps can generate a considerable amount of fluid power in a very compact space. This is one of the many reasons they are commonly used to maximize performance in different types of equipment, such as excavators, dump trucks, cranes, graders, loaders and tractors, as well as agricultural machinery, mining machinery, drill rig equipment, and forestry equipment.
As you look for replacement pumps for your hydraulic equipment, you will encounter several common types of hydraulic pumps, including gear pumps, piston pumps, and vane pumps:
- Gear pumps– The typical gear pump has a pair of intermeshing gears, one of which is connected to a drive shaft. As the shaft turns, the two gears are put into motion to pressurize the hydraulic fluid. They are available in several different classifications: external gear pumps, internal gear pumps, screw pumps, and ring pumps.
- Piston pumps– A piston pump is characterized by the presence of one or more pistons, consisting of a cylinder inside a cylinder. The up-and-down motion of the piston produces fluid flow and can maintain a large fluid flow at high temperatures. There are two classifications of piston pumps: axial-piston pumps and radial piston pumps.
- Vane pumps – Vane pumps have a rotating shaft with a number of thin vanes that protrude from it. These vanes separate the housing into distinct compartments, each conveying fluid from the input to the output as the central rotor turns. Vane pumps excel at handling low viscosity liquids such as LP gas (propane), ammonia, solvents, alcohol, fuel oils, gasoline, and refrigerants, and are prevalent in aviation and automotive applications.
When you need a direct replacement Eaton hydraulic pump now, count on Gorilla Spares to solve your downtime dilemma with same-day shipping! Call us at (239) 888-0476 or contact us online to explore our parts selection.