Eaton Hydraulic Pump Dealers
Rather than search and search for dealers, reach out to Gorilla Spares when you need a direct replacement part for an Eaton hydraulic pump. The products we carry are tested to OEM specifications, and we can have you up and running quickly.
Gorilla Spares carries high-quality aftermarket replacement and spare hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and robotic parts for industrial, agricultural and aerospace equipment.
We are not a manufacturer; we do not repair equipment; we have no brand affiliations, manufacturer ties, or distribution agreements. We are simply a bridge between the best vendors in the business and end-users who are looking for their products online but have been unable to find them via traditional business-to-business sales and distribution channels.
At Gorilla Spares, you can search for the parts you need by category, part number or equipment brand. If you don’t see the direct replacement part you need on our website or are hunting for a hard-to-find, out-of-production or obsolete part, we encourage you to reach out to our knowledgeable team.
Why Choose Us?
Gorilla Spares is committed to quality and:
- Offers aftermarket parts that provide a substantial cost savings over OEM
- Provides unparalleled technical support from experienced hydraulic parts specialists
- Works only with vendor partners that offer outstanding workmanship and customer service
- Ensures that all parts perform to published OEM specifications
- Ensures that all items are in stock in the USA and ready to ship
- Offers same-day shipping to minimize equipment downtime
- Is focused on your complete satisfaction
Vickers®, part of the Eaton Corporation, is a respected name in the fluid power industry. The company’s vane and piston pumps, cylinders, valves, electro-hydraulic controls, and filtration products are used in a large number of applications and markets worldwide, such as industrial, mobile, aerospace, marine and defense.
Choosing the Right Hydraulic Pump
Choosing the right hydraulic pump is important. The three most common types are gear, piston and vane pumps.
- Piston pumps– Piston pumps are essentially pistons moving inside cylinders. The motion of the piston displaces fluid to move it through the hydraulic system. Piston pumps come in axial and radial forms and may give variable or fixed displacement. They can be used to move liquids or compress gases in backhoes, cranes, asphalt and concrete pavers, dump truck lifts, mining machinery, and utility booms.
- Vane pumps – Vane pumps feature sliding vanes around a rotating shaft that constantly adjust to maintain contact with the inside of a cam ring. Fluid is drawn through and expelled. Vane pumps operate with low flow pulsation and produce very little noise while maintaining a relatively high speed of up to 3,000 rpm. They can handle a range of viscosities, and are widely used in automobiles, road construction equipment, soft-drink dispensers and espresso coffee machines.
When dealers don’t have what you need, reach out to Gorilla Spares for a direct replacement Eaton hydraulic pump. Call us at (239) 888-0476 or click here to contact us online.