Custom Hoist Replacement Parts
Gorilla Spares offers a wide range of Custom Hoist replacement parts that are 100 percent interchangeable with components made by some of the most respected manufacturers in the industry. Our parts are durable, made of the highest quality materials, and will perform when you need them, time in and time out. We carry state-of-the-art parts such as hydraulic cylinders, valves, pumps and many, many others. Companies in the agricultural, industrial and aerospace fields turn to us for parts on a regular basis.
Why Partner with Gorilla Spares?
At Gorilla Spares, we’re proud to work with partners who are just as dedicated to customer service as we are. They’re also staffed with skilled craftsman who are passionate about providing the very best in workmanship. These are just a few of the other reasons you should work with us for all your replacement part needs.
- We have a vast selection of in-stock, ready-to-ship parts.
- Our company goes to great lengths to ensure all of our parts perform to stringent OEM specifications.
- Every vendor partner we work with has been extensively interviewed, audited and researched.
- Our parts can provide your company with significant savings versus buying from OEM manufacturers.
- Gorilla Spares can help you find the exact part you need, even if it’s not on our site.
- Our experts will provide unsurpassed technical support, and will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
- All of our parts carry a one-year guarantee for performance, and we can get them to you the same day in order to help you avoid potentially costly downtime.
The Best Hoist Replacement Parts Available
You simply won’t be able to find better parts at lower prices than you’ll find at Gorilla Spares. For example, we carry hydraulic cylinders from Akaliko North America that are completely interchangeable with the Custom Hoist 74-4401-156 Pin Mounted Cylinder and 74-4401-135 Pin Mounted Cylinder. They are just as reliable as OEM parts, but you can get them at a fraction of the cost.
Gorilla Spares hydraulic cylinders are typically used in hoist applications such as dump trailers, dump truck bodies and more. They provide the force necessary to raise a dump body easily and effectively by converting fluid energy into powerful mechanical energy. The most popular cylinders we carry are single acting, meaning they use hydraulic force to extend, but use an opposing force, such as weight or gravity, to retract.
Because they have to operate reliably in extreme applications, they’re made of the strongest, most durable materials available.
Akaliko North America – Passionate About Quality and Reliability
We’re proud to call Akaliko North America one of our vendor partners. They’ve provided premier replacement hydraulic cylinders for nearly two decades, counting construction and mining operations among their many customers. These are just a few of the different types of equipment in which you’ll find Akaliko parts.
- Dump trucks
- Garbage trucks
- Roll-off trucks
- Roll-on trucks
- Transfer trailers
Akaliko parts are interchangeable with those made by Caterpillar, Hitachi, Parker, Mailhot and several others. They contain premium sealing components, as well as high-quality steel pipe and linear electroplating. Their cylinders are built to take on the harshest conditions and provide years of dependability.
Contact Gorilla Spares
If you’d like to learn more about our Custom Hoist replacement parts or anything else we carry, please contact Gorilla Spares online or call (239) 888-0476.