Cat 988B Loader Truck Pump
You could buy a Cat 988B loader truck pump directly from Caterpillar. However, if you buy through Gorilla Spares, you’ll save a great deal of money. We not only have this part, but many, many others as well – all of them made by aftermarket manufacturers with a complete commitment to quality and durability. All of our vendor partners share the same passion for customer service as us – that’s why they’re our partners. No matter what kind of part you need, we’ll be able to get it.
Why Buy From Gorilla Spares
Gorilla Spares is not a parts manufacturer. Rather, we have relationships with a host of aftermarket vendors and suppliers. These companies provide parts that are 100 percent interchangeable with those made by the leading manufacturers in the world. These include not only Caterpillar, but also Bosch, Vickers, Eaton and many, many others.
Whether you need a part for your equipment’s hydraulic system, or you need an electrical or robotic component, we can help. These are just a few of the reasons you should buy from us.
- All of our aftermarket parts offer significant costs savings versus OEM.
- All of our parts perform to stringent OEM specifications.
- Our team of experts offers unsurpassed technical knowledge and support
- Our in-stock parts are ready to ship.
- Gorilla Spares team members are passionate about exceeding the expectations of all our customers.
Potential Signs of Hydraulic Pump Issues
The best time to buy a hydraulic pump is before your existing one fails, of course. But how do you know when a failure is about to occur? Here are a few warning signs that indicate it’s time to purchase a new pump.
- Odd noises – Every piece of hydraulic equipment has a characteristic noise. If that noise becomes louder than normal, or if you hear a strange noise, that could indicate a pump issue. Pumps are supposed to muffle noise and operate quietly. If you hear something strange, that may indicate a pump problem.
- Leaks – In many instances, a leak will occur inside a pump, where you obviously can’t see it. But you’ll be able to tell if the pump all of a sudden doesn’t work as efficiently as normal, or it’s pressure suddenly drops. If you see oil outside the pump, that means it has either failed or will fail very soon.
- Fluid contamination – If a pump suddenly fails, that could be due to some sort of fluid getting inside the housing that shouldn’t be there. This could eventually damage other components of the hydraulic system.
If you have any reason to believe your pump is about to fail, get in touch with Gorilla Spares as soon as you can. We’ll locate a replacement and get it to you as quickly as possible so you can minimize downtime.
Get in Touch
A professional with Gorilla Spares is standing by to help, whether you need a Cat 988B loader truck pump or any other part we carry. In addition to the parts you see on our website, we can also help you find hard-to-find components – even ones that are no longer made. We only work with vendor partners who offer the highest quality workmanship, so you’ll always be able to purchase from us with complete confidence. Contact us online or call (239) 888-0476 to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.