Buy Vane Pumps Online
It doesn’t have to be hard to buy vane pumps online. Unfortunately, far too many customers have trouble. They either can’t find the exact type of pump they need, or the service they receive is, to put it kindly, lacking. At Gorilla Spares, however, you’ll never have to worry about being disappointed. We carry vane pumps, as well as a host of other parts, that are 100 percent interchangeable with factory-built equipment. Whether you’re in the construction, aerospace, automotive, or any other industry and need reliable, durable replacement parts, you should always turn to us first.
Is it Time for a New Vane Pump?
In most instances, your equipment will let you know if a vane pump replacement is needed. These are just some of the problems that can typically arise.
- Loud noises – If a piece of equipment is making strange noises, that’s obviously never a good sign. When it comes to a pump, loud noises could be due to a worn out core or an inability to pump a sufficient amount of fuel. In either case, you’ll probably need to consider purchasing a new one.
- High oil temperature – When a pump starts to fail, one of the first signs is an excessively high oil temperature. This needs to be addressed as quickly as possible in order to avoid an equipment breakdown that can lead to very expensive downtime.
- Lack of pressure – This could be a sign that there’s an issue in the coupling between the motor and the pump. However, it could also mean the pressure valve has failed.
No matter what reason a pump problem occurs, you need to get it replaced as fast as possible. Gorilla Spares not only offers prompt delivery, we also back all of the parts we sell with a one-year performance guarantee.
What Kind of Hydraulic Pump Will Work Best for Your Application?
There are three main types of hydraulic pumps that are typically used in equipment such as dump trucks, agricultural machines, drill rigs, cranes, excavators and many others. In addition to vane pumps, many applications call for piston pumps or gear pumps. Here’s a quick look at each.
- Vane pumps – These typically feature several thin vanes protruding from a rotating shaft. These vanes divide the housing into several different compartments, each of with move fluid, such as oil, from the input section of the pump to the output portion. Certain types of liquids, including oils, are better suited for vane pumps. These include gasoline, alcohol, refrigerants and others.
- Piston pumps – This kind of pump will usually include multiple pistons and cylinders. As the pistons move up and down, they help fluid flow through machinery. One of the advantages of a piston pump is that it can handle a large amount of fluid at high temperatures.
- Gear pumps – The gear pump is the most basic type of pump. It contains two gears that interlock, with one gear connected to the pump’s drive shaft. When the shaft rotates, that puts the gears in motion – and pressurizes hydraulic fluid in the process.
Whether you’re looking to buy vane pumps online, or you need piston or gear pumps instead, you can rely on Gorilla Spares to have them in stock. Learn more by contacting us online or by giving us a call at (239) 888-0476.