Buy Parker Hydraulic Pumps
When you need help choosing replacement Parker hydraulic pumps to buy, look no further than Gorilla Spares. Our parts are completely interchangeable with original Parker OEM products.
Gorilla Spares is a multi-vendor marketplace that sells replacement (spare) hydraulic, electrical, electronic and robotic parts specifically for the industrial, agriculture and aerospace manufacturing industries. We source the highest quality 100% interchangeable aftermarket parts from the very best companies and offer them to you at excellent prices.
Why Choose Gorilla Spares?
- We have an unparalleled inventory of new aftermarket replacement parts;
- We offer current and obsolete parts;
- Our replacement parts provide a substantial cost savings over OEM;
- We thoroughly research, interview, examine, and audit each vendor-partner we choose to work with;
- All spare parts meet or exceed OEM specifications;
- All parts have a one-year performance guarantee;
- All products are in stock in the USA and ready to ship;
- Search for products by category, part number, or brand;
- Our website offers cross-reference capabilities;
- Take advantage of same-day shipping and minimize downtime;
- Customers enjoy unmatched technical knowledge and support from the Gorilla Spares team;
- Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
Gorilla Spares sells high-quality aftermarket hydraulic pumps, cylinders, valves, motors, and more. Reach out to us when you need help with a direct replacement part or are searching for a hard-to-find, out-of-production or obsolete part. Our knowledgeable team can help you find spare parts, even if you don’t see them on our website.
Which Type of Hydraulic Pump Do You Need?
There are several different types of hydraulic pumps available, but let’s look at the most common types you should know about.
- Gear Pumps: Gear pumps are the most basic type of hydraulic pumps. External gear pumps use two external gears that mesh together and push oil around the outside of the gear. Internal gear pumps consist of two interlocking gears of different sizes, and one rotates inside the other.
- Vane Pumps: Vane pumps are positive displacement pumps that can work with a number of different vanes, including flexible vanes, rolling vanes, swinging vanes, sliding vanes, and external vanes. They can handle a range of viscosities, and are widely used in everything from cars to road construction equipment, and soft-drink dispensers to espresso machines.
- Piston Pumps: Piston pumps are the hydraulic pumps you are most likely to find in high-pressure and complex applications. They are essentially pistons moving inside cylinders. The motion of the piston displaces fluid to move it through the system. Piston pumps come in axial and radial forms and may give variable or fixed displacement. They can be used to move liquids or compress gases in backhoes, cranes, dump truck lifts, asphalt and concrete pavers, mining machinery, and utility booms.
Founded in 1917 in Cleveland, Ohio, Parker originally manufactured pneumatic brake systems for trucks, buses, trains, and industrial machinery, as well as leak-free fittings for aviation pioneers.
Today, Parker is the world’s largest supplier of hydraulic valves for industrial, refrigeration, and aerospace applications. It is also one of the most recognized names in hydraulic pumps, offering a comprehensive line that delivers exceptional functionality and durability, even in the most demanding industrial and mobile applications. Their line includes gear pumps, piston pumps, and vane pumps.
If you are looking to buy replacement Parker hydraulic pumps for your equipment, consider Gorilla Spares. We have everything you need, right when you need it and guarantee the parts we carry meet or exceed OEM specifications. Call us at (239) 888-0476 or click here to contact us online.