Buy Directional Control Valves Online
When the time comes to buy directional control valves online, Gorilla Spares will be ready. You’ll never have to worry about whether or not we have a part, and everything we sell supports equipment made by the world’s leading manufacturers of hydraulic systems. When you buy a part from us, we guarantee it will be high quality and affordable.
Reasons to Buy From Us
Gorilla Spares has a staff of experts who are passionate about making sure each and every one of our customers is completely satisfied. We’ll have the hard-to-find parts you won’t be able to find from any other company. Even if a part is obsolete or out of production, the chances are very good you’ll be able to purchase it from us. Even better, all of our parts carry a one-year performance warranty, and will help you save a significant amount of money.
A Wide Variety of Directional Control Valves Online
Here is a small sample of some of the directional control valves we will typically have in stock.
- Directional spool valves – This is a valve so-named because it contains a moving spool inside the valve’s housing. The spool either separates or connects several channels which are also located within the housing, and is controlled by an actuator. This kind of valve doesn’t usually cost as much as other types of directional control valves. The reason is the actuator doesn’t have to produce as much force as it does in other valves.
- Directional poppet valves – These are also referred to as “cartridge valves.” They’re extremely durable directional control valves, designed to withstand high-pressure environments. Directional poppet valves also last a very long time and do a good job of preventing leaks.
- Check valves – Check valves are the most basic kind of directional control valve. You can set it up in a manner that allows liquids to easily move in one direction, while it stops liquid flow in another direction. They are also often called “non-return valves,” since they can keep liquid from flowing in reverse. The component that stops or restricts flow can either be a ball or a plate.
Partner With Gorilla Spares
Gorilla Spares works with many different manufacturers of aftermarket hydraulic parts that can be used in equipment made by companies such as Caterpillar, Vickers, Eaton, Kawasaki and a host of others. If you would like to join us, we’d be happy to talk. In order to do so, however, your company will need to meet certain requirements.
- Your company must offer a fair return policy as well as a strong warranty period.
- You must carry a reliable supply of ready-to-ship products.
- Your culture must be driven by a passion for unsurpassed customer service.
- Your organization must also have a strong online reputation and a demanding quality control process. This process must be supported by effective testing systems as well as documentation.
- Just as important, all of your parts must be durable, reliable and built to last.
Learn More By Contacting Us
Whether you are looking to buy directional control valves or you are interested in working Gorilla Spares, we would love to hear from you. Simply contact us online or call (239) 888-0476 for more information. One of our experts will be standing by to take care of all your needs.