Bosch Hydraulic Cylinders
In the market for direct replacement Bosch hydraulic cylinders? Consider Gorilla Spares. We provide excellent direct replacements for Bosch mill-type and tie-rod hydraulic cylinders.
Gorilla Spares sells aftermarket replacement hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and robotic parts for industrial, agricultural and aerospace equipment.
We are not a manufacturer and have no brand affiliations, distribution agreements, or ties to any manufacturer. Instead, we partner with the best vendors and suppliers in the business to ensure that we can meet our customers needs for high-quality replacement pumps, cylinders, valves, and more.
The Gorilla Spares Difference
- Comprehensive inventory of new aftermarket replacement parts that meet or exceed OEM specifications;
- Unmatched technical knowledge and support;
- All items are in stock in the USA and ready to ship;
- Same-day shipping available;
- One-year performance guarantee;
- Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
Customers can search for the parts they need by category, part number, or equipment brand. If you are unable to find the direct replacement part you need on our website or are searching for a hard-to-find, out-of-production or obsolete part, reach out to our experienced team for assistance.
About Bosch Rexroth
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading specialists in drive and control technologies that ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size.
With locations in over 80 countries, Bosch Rexroth offers components and systems in the fields of electric drives and controls, industrial hydraulics, mobile hydraulics, linear motion and assembly technology, and pneumatics.
Under the brand name of Rexroth, the company supplies more than 500,000 customers with high-quality hydraulic products, such as cylinders, pumps, valves and motors, that serve a broad range of demanding industrial environments and applications.
Tips for Choosing a Hydraulic Cylinder
When it comes to choosing the right cylinder for your application, consider where and how you will use it.
- Type of Cylinder: The most common types of cylinders are tie-rod cylinders and mill-type (or welded) cylinders. Tie-rod cylinders are typically designed for maximum operating pressure of 3,000 psi. Mill-type cylinders are stronger and designed for higher pressures of 5,000 psi or more. They are preferred in more-rugged applications such as presses, steel mills, and offshore settings in harsh environments.
- Force: Hydraulic cylinders rely upon the force that is applied to one end and transmitted to the other end through incompressible fluid oil. The force multiplies during the transmission process, which enables it to move a workload. Force is determined based on the bore diameter (the inner diameter measurement of the cylinder bore) and operating pressure.
- Mounting style: Cylinder mounting choices include centerline lug, flange, extended tie-rod, and pivot. Pivot-mounted cylinders include mounts like clevis and trunnion and are used when a load has to be moved through an arc. Straight line mounted cylinders include rear or front head flange and foot mounts and are used when the load has to be moved in a linear direction.
- Environment: Where will the cylinder be used? This information will help you decide on the appropriate materials, seals, and finishes, and whether modifications are necessary to meet specific environmental conditions. Cylinder seals can be changed based on high or low temperatures or special operating fluids. Cylinder finishes can include special plating or paint finishes to meet a variety of indoor and outdoor applications.
Look no further than Gorilla Spares when you want to buy reliable Bosch replacement hydraulic cylinders. Reach out to us at (239) 888-0476 or contact us online to explore our capabilities.