Buy Rexroth Hydraulic Pumps
When you need to buy direct replacement Rexroth hydraulic pumps, count on Gorilla Spares to solve your downtime dilemma with same-day shipping!
Gorilla Spares carries aftermarket replacement (spare) hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and robotic parts for different types of industrial, agricultural, and aerospace equipment, including excavators, dump trucks, cranes, graders, loaders and tractors, mining machinery, drill rig equipment, and forestry equipment.
Our vendor-partners are some of the best suppliers in the business of high-quality hydraulic products who lack the resources to develop and maintain a sustainable ecommerce sales platform. We connect them with our clients who have been unable to find their products online or via traditional business-to-business sales and distribution channels.
Reach out to our highly experienced team for help finding a direct replacement part or a solution for a hard-to-find, out-of-production or obsolete part. We can help you find the spare parts you need, even if you don’t see them on our website.
Is It Time to Repair or Replace Your Hydraulic Pump?
Hydraulic pumps play a crucial role in every hydraulic system, converting mechanical energy (e.g., rotating gears) into hydraulic energy. They carry fluid from a reservoir/tank to other parts of the system and produce the flow necessary to develop pressure. Here are some of the warning signs that it may be time to replace the pump:
- Hydraulic Fluid Contamination: A major cause of hydraulic pump failures is hydraulic fluid contamination. Any fluid contamination will cause the pump to wear out very quickly. This will eventually result in pump failures and damage to other hydraulic system components.
- Loud Noises: Hydraulic pumps are full of fluids that course through the system at high speeds and pressures. While this can generate a lot of noise, the pumps are designed to muffle the noise and work quietly. Hearing loud, unusual noises coming from the pump is a warning sign that some part of your hydraulic pump needs repair or replacement.
- Inside Leaks: Hydraulic leaks often occur inside a pump, but you may also notice sudden drops in pressure or decreased performance. If you see oil anywhere inside the pump, other than where it belongs, there is something wrong. This could be as simple as a loose seal or valve, or as serious as a break in the line.
- Outside Leaks: If you see liquid on the exterior of the pump, the problem has worsened, and failure to correct the problem can lead to a system-wide failure. Outside leaking could be a sign that the pump is on its last legs.
- High Temperatures: For the pump to work properly, it must have a certain level of fluid viscosity, which depends on temperature and pressure. If either is outside the manufacturer’s recommended limits, the pump will experience unnecessary strain that can lead to premature failure. Temperatures above 180°F should be avoided.
Buy replacement Rexroth hydraulic pumps, cylinders, or valves for your equipment from Gorilla Spares. Although we are not distributors, our knowledgeable team can help you find exactly what you need. Call us at (239) 888-0476 or click here to contact us online.